Sponsorship License

A Sponsorship License is required to employ short or long term foreign workers

If you are a UK registered business that is looking to employ someone from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland you might need a Sponsor License  in order for them to legally enter the UK to work, even if the work they are set to carry out is unpaid (for example, charity and volunteer work), this is usually done by means of visa sponsorship.

We will use our extensive experience to assist you with your application to sponsor and obtain a license. You will also need a Sponsor Licence to bring workers from an overseas branch over to a UK-based office on a Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa.

Once your application for a Sponsor License has been approved, your business will be listed on the Home Office register of sponsors, commonly known as the Tier 2 Sponsor List, after which you will have the ability to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship to potential and existing employees. You will be issued with a unique reference which is what makes up the certificate, and is what you require to sponsor a visa application. 

You will need to have your Sponsor License renewed every four years. Meeting your sponsorship duties is essential as you will be given a license rating based on your fulfilment of these duties which is why here at Alexandra & Spencer we ensure everything is cleared explained and completed to ensure the highest chance of a successful outcome. We will also work with you to obtain and maintain an A rated license as 2 B-ratings can result in the loss of your license.

We will use our expertise to help make your application successful, advise on the process of hiring employees to the UK and check their eligibility; assisting with the management of the complicated requirements. Contact us today on 020 7887 1916, complete the online contact form or alternatively on Skype.

UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client's best interest and understand what is at stake.

Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.