Child Visitor Visa

If someone under the age of 18 intends to travel to the UK, for up to six months, for education or visit family and friends, the Child Visitor visa which falls under the Standard Visitor Visa category is the ideal route. You must be able to prove that you have adequate accommodation and care during the stay and also that there will be a parent or guardian in your home country who is responsible for your well-being.

Your parent or guardian will need to have given their written consent and provided their full name and address. You will also need to provide details of the name and address of the person you will be staying with in the UK, their consent to your stay and details of their relationship to you.

One of our immigration experts will assist you with your application for a Child Visitor Visa, assessing the eligibility and best route to be taken. Your caseworker will complete your application and gather required documentation and produce a Letter of Representation in support of your application which highlights the strengths of your application in relation to UK law. Call us on 020 7887 1916 or complete the online contact form to receive a call back from one of our experts and discuss your options today.

UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client's best interest and understand what is at stake.

Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.


What are the eligibility requirements for a Child Visitor Visa?
Can I extend a Child Visitor Visa?
How do I appeal if my application is rejected?
Do I need to pass an English Language Test to be eligible to apply for a Child Visitor Visa?
How can Alexandra & Spencer help?

Get a free consultation call from immigration specialist

Our highly professional, dedicated and knowledgeable specialists will do all the hard work to make the immigration process easy and understandable so you will be confident about successful outcome.