Unmarried Partner Visa UK

The Unmarried Partner visa is for those that, under Appendix FM of the UK Immigration Rules, is a person who has been living with the applicant in a relationship similar to a marriage or civil partnership for a minimum of two years prior to the date of application; and intend to continue living together. The relationship must be genuine and subsisting, which means it must be strong. The Rules allow for a person who is not married nor in a civil partnership to join a partner who is settled in the UK, provided certain conditions are met.

Conditions include that you are in a genuine and subsisting relationship, you are able to take care of yourself financially in the Uk, you and your partner have adequate accommodation in the UK and you must meet the English language requirements. For such an application you need to demonstrate all the requirements with strong evidence in order for a strong application to be submitted.

Call us on 0207 887 1916, email info@alexandraspencer.co.uk or complete the online contact form. Alternatively get in touch on Skype, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook to get your Unmarried Partner Visa application started.

UK Immigration rules are complex and challenging which is why we work to our client's best interest and understand what is at stake.

Fill out the form and one of our immigration experts will be in touch.


What are the eligibility requirements for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa?
Can my dependents accompany me to the UK?
 Do Unmarried Partners have the right of appeal?
What about the Unmarried Partners of accredited foreign diplomats posted to the UK?
Can I extend my Unmarried Partner Visa?
How can Alexandra & Spencer help?

Get a free consultation call from an immigration specialist

Our highly professional, dedicated and knowledgeable specialists will do all the hard work to make the immigration process easy and understandable so you will be confident about a successful outcome.